Vatac Carbon Steel
Blow-down Valves are provided with union-bonnet construction, which are
available in a variety of materials, with working pressures up to 10000 psig
(689 bar) and temperatures up to 1200°F (648°C).
THE VATAC BLOW DOWN NEEDLE VALVE MAIN DESIGNNING FEATURES
- Compact design
- Stainless steel stop pin
- Straight Through pattern
- Sizes: DN8 through DN50
- Body Styles: Welded or Threaded Ends
- Stem threads above packing, protected from system media
- Nonrotating, hardened needle design for leak-tight shutoff and long service life
- Safety back-seating needle design seals in fully open position
- Forged Body in A105, LF2, F11, F22 and etc.
- Stainless Steel Trim Gr. 304 or Gr. 316 as standard
- Suitable for sour gas service; materials are selected in accordance with NACE MR0175/ISO 15156.
STANDARDS COMPLIANCE: ASME B16.34, ASME B16.25, ASME B1.20.1, ASME B16.11, MSS SP-25, ISO 5208
Sizes: DN8 through DN50
Body Styles: End connections Welded or Threaded Ends
Pressure Class: up to 6000PSIG or PN680
Please feel free to contact with us at Vatac@vatacvalve.com or filling up an enquiry form instructed at the bottom,
You will get an effective response within 24 hours from Vatac sales representative.
Thanks for your valued time with interest!