Another job of some 18"-ASME #300 Vatac SDNR Globe check valves ready for packing and shipment.
Vatac Cast Steel Globe Valves are designed and manufactured strictly to International Standards BS1873, ASME B16.34 or DIN3202, Featured with compact structure & Tight shut off service.
- Design & Manufactured to BS 1873, ASME B16.34 or DIN3202
- P.T Ratings to ASME B16.34
- Face to Face dimensions to ASME B16.10
- Flanged Ends to ASME B16.5
- Butt-weld Ends to ASME B16.25
- Valves Marking to MSS SP-25
- Inspect & Tested to API 598
• Sizes Ranges from 1 1/2” thru 24”
• Structured in Bolted Cover, Outside Screw and York
• Pressure Ratings from Class 150 to Class 1500, PN16 to PN260
• Ends Connections in Flanged R.F or RTJ, Butt-welded and Grooved
• Body Materials available in Carbon Steel A216 WCB, WCC, Low Carbon Steel LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel A217 WC6, WC9, C5, Stainless Steel A351 CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel A890 GR. 4A, GR. 5A, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, 95600 etc.
• Trim Materials available in 13%Cr, F11, F22, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L and other specials
• Actuations can be equipped with Handwheel, Gear Devices, Electric / Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
• Optional Globe Check, Bypass system, Live Loading Packing & O-ring Seal